Our Code of Business Conduct
- Our employees and clients are our business
- Treating employees and clients with uncompromising integrity, constant respect, and fairness embodies our conduct of treating both as our highest priority
- Our actions will create an atmosphere of open communication and honesty
- We will act lawfully with clients, business partners, and each other
We know and understand that our clients/partners have needs and requirements that can change on a daily basis affecting your census and operations. Subsequently the need for talented and specialized healthcare professionals can also change.
When your needs change, you have access to:
- Our Per Diem pool
- Our Express Travel, short term- Nursing Pool (no contracts required)
- Our traditional 13 week Travel program
When you contract with Decton Health Services, you can be guaranteed the following:
- All staff has a minimum of one-year experience within their area of specialty
- All staff undergoes background checks and drug testing
- All staff references are verified
- All staff is skills tested and competency evaluated
- All staff is evaluated annually to ensure consistent high quality care is being provided to your facility
- We are responsible for our employees’ wages, payroll taxes, medical malpractice insurance, and worker’s compensation
Whether you have a daily need, short term period or long term assignment need, we are ready to serve you. Contact us today!
We will respond to you immediately.
Decton Health Services is proud to have achieved the JCAHO Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing. For more information on the JCAHO Gold seal or to report information to JCAHO about our company, click here.