As a professional who is focused on quality patient care, we recognize that you should be compensated for skills when delivering that quality care. That is why we offer a comprehensive and competitive wage and benefit package that is tailored to your assignment.
Whether you are a per diem member, Express Traveler, or a 13 Week traveler we offer you an opportunity to experience our:
- Pay package that is tailored for your unique skills and training
- Choice of Payroll Deposits Direct to your bank account, Pay Card or Weekly Overnight Check Delivery
- Daily/emergency pay for those occasional emergency financial needs
- Western Federal Credit Union Membership – Purchase that new car or benefit from other services offered by the credit union
- Medical Insurance (Medical Insurance available)
- Available nursing license fee reimbursement
- Continuing Education credits for company provided in-services
- Referral Bonus – AllStar Club
- 24 x 7 Support – We are always with you! Management team and resources are available to support you
- Employer provided Worker’s Compensation and Professional Liability coverages
- Sign on and completion bonuses for some assignments
- Social Security and Medicare employer match on your federal limit requirements
- For our travelers: private housing, transportation to/from the assignment, and fully insured rental cars when desired.
All you need to do now is join the team and start enjoying the benefits and high paying salary.